Various experts and hair specialists have recommended numerous drugs, shampoos and lotions to curb the problem. There are many homemade remedies along with some precautions you can take to prevent hair loss
Tips to prevent Hair Fall
If you cringe every time you pass a mirror, you are probable worried about your hair loss. this syndrome has become quite common among men and women. Various experts and hair specialists have recommended numerous drugs, shampoos and lotions to curb the problem, but the effectiveness of these drugs is yet to be verified completely. Plus, there are various kinds of side effects associated with them. But what makes the situation a little better is that there are many homemade remedies along with some precautions you can take to prevent hair loss. Let us discuss some of the measures and precautions here.
· Wash your hair with hot water thoroughly to prevent your scalp from getting flaky skinned and free from dust. Using cold water after you wash your hair will also improve blood circulation and strengthen your hair follicles.
· Do not make tight ponytails or use comb on your hair harshly. Wet Hair should also be dried gently and slowly.
· Drink lot of water as it keeps the body hydrated and prevents scalp from getting dry and flaky.
· Understanding your hair type, dry, oily, straight or curly; and thus using the hair product that best suits your type, is extremely important. Trimming your hair and cutting them regularly also helps solve the purpose.
· One should avoid taking too much stress. It has been proven that stress has a direct bearing on the health of overall body including hair. Efforts should be made to take some time out of our busy schedules to indulge in recreational activities that keep us mentally fresh.
· Compromises should not be made with sleeping. One should sleep for enough hours to ensure that the body gets ample rest. It further helps in minimizing the stress factor that translates into healthy hair.
· Massages are the best way to keep your hair beautiful and preventing them from falling. Massage by coconut oil helps in growing long and lustrous hair.
· A healthy diet full of proteins vitamins and minerals not only keeps you healthy, but makes your hair strong from their roots. This promotes the growth of hair follicles.
Taking these precautions along with making efforts to keep an overall high fitness level goes long way in achieving the desired results.